Why you need to develop custom software?
Off-the-shelf or readymade software products are general in nature because it performs limited task for a business, and to counter this challenge we offer alternative as custom software solution. Custom software development is a distinctive process to develop, maintain & enhance software product for all sorts of clients, who believe their problem would be best, solved using technology.
Custom Software development offers business with more secure platform and it provides cost effective solution because of an option to choose features which are essential for your business enterprise. This definitely helps you in cutting the cost of the software.
We firmly believe there are many reasons for custom software solution requirement for your business:
- To accomplish single task you are using multiple software pieces
- Integrating custom solution & off-the-shelf software to produce a single system
- Manual tracking & analysing of your business related data
- Managing multiple business location from single location
- Increase the value of YOUR organization by developing your personalized software solution
- Speed up business processes through automation
- Existing software is not scalable
- Manually doing repetitive task
- You have legacy software product
- Reduce paperwork
- We follow strengthen & proven software development processes
- Delivered 100+ successful projects across Web, Software & Mobile platform
- 12+ years of experience in software industry
- Our clients engage with us for long-term working relationship
- Project completion deadline guaranteed
- Our business models are crafted based on client’s requirement
- We believe high quality & on-schedule delivery process
- We follow industry coding standard
- Zero complain related to IP (intellectual property) rights
- Depth understanding of your business needs
Our application development expertise includes, but not limited to, the following tools and technologies:
ASP.NET is the most flexible and powerful tool for custom software development and it’s widely preferred for enterprise-grade web application platform. Microsoft ASP.NET provides flexible and rich toolbox of prebuilt widgets that the software developer can simply drag & drop onto a visual designer and then configure.
BizTalk is a powerful yet simple and extensible cloud-based integration service that provides Enterprise- Application-Integration (EAI) & B2B capabilities to deliver cloud-based & hybrid integration solutions. Through Enterprise Application Integration, BizTalk interconnect different applications, which can be integrated between organizations with use of BizTalk's Business Process Management (BPM) solution.
SharePoint is an industry leading portal based platform for intranets, collaboration, secure document management (creating, managing & sharing documents) and customized web-services. SharePoint technology provides a familiar and consistent user experience with simplifying everyday business activities & access to your business data.
WCF is a Microsoft framework to build service-oriented applications. Using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) you can secure service to process business transactions and send data as asynchronous messages in application.
Microsoft Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) is used to build Windows client browser-hosted and standalone application projects with solid and exceptional user experience.
.Net Model-View-View Model (MVVM) pattern enables to build responsive web applications quickly. MVVM design pattern is specialized design pattern for WPF and Silverlight applications.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE & CAPABILITIES
Dexoc has successfully completed 1800+ projects with 700+ customers in multiple industries. Here are some of the domains in which we have worked:
- Traditional: Traditional application is built using three-tier or multi-tier architecture patterns: presentation tier, middle tier & data tier.
- Microservices: Microservices architecture pattern is growing very fast to become default architectural style which will make multi-tier architecture as secondary architecture option in near future.
- Software Design: Transforming requirements into comprehensive and detailed software architecture
- Software Development: Implementing the software as per the detailed design
- Reactive: Reactive design pattern applications are mission critical apps which respond instantly while changes in load, recover fast from server failure through modular, message driven architecture and cloud based infrastructure.
- Software Testing: Defining test scenarios and performing various test to accuracy of software as per requirement as per test plans. Identify and resolve issues in the software build
- Software Deployment: Installation of the software in the end user environment
- Software Maintenance & Support: Responsible for onshore & offshore commissioning & maintenance